During this, I do whine a bit over the lack of any assistance but i continue on and then get to cooking.
Eggs Benedict with Salmon:
- 3 eggs yolks whisked with lemon juice (half a lemon)
- Heat this over a saucepan and add melted butter (melted in the microwave)
- Add some salt and pepper and some cayenne pepper. Hollandaise Sauce = DONE
- Toast the muffins and spread some butter.
- Poach the eggs (whatever way works best for you)
- Be liberal with the salmon on the toast
- Gently place the eggs on top and the drench the sauce all over
- THEN FEAST.
September should be the month of cooking. Let's name it 'Self Service September'.
Have a good week.