Sin City, Fantasy Island or a Dream World.
Las Vegas can be whatever you want it to be. Reasons below.
- Do you want hot weather? Check - I was there at the beginning of June and it was late 30 degrees celsius, even over 40 too.
- Do you want to sightsee? Check - hotels that look like Paris and New York, Gondolas like Venice and then trips to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam available too.
- Do you like to Party? Check - there best shows and DJs on all year round with Calvin Harris and T.I on show the weekend I was there.
- Get your sun tan lotion ready - you are in the middle of the desert.
- Buy a hat to protect you from the Sun
- Book clubs, beds, cabanas early- at least a week in advance, spaces fill up and get more expensive
- Take lots of change- tipping is important and almost mandatory in Vegas and the States.
- Go to the Peppermill for Brekafast - located near Wynn hotel.