Speaking of the tube strike, don't worry foodies, next time this happens we will have something to look forward to. The Hix Group and Salt Yard Group were rewarding patrons with a 50% offer for those who got there after 6:30pm last night. A great reward for the hardcore. Also, when the tube strike tries to affect you, remember that those places which are usually too busy will probably have space to seat you.
Here is what is hot today and for the rest of your weekend.
- Pitt Cue is the place to be. A special this week is the Beef shin- which is amazing. This along with the Jowl (pig cheek is amazing).
- Kanada- Ya - A Ramen restaurant, which i have never seen without a queue. It looks like those in the know are always there- so afford your self the time at lunch and go there. If too busy, Bone Daddies is a near by alternative.
- Dirty Burger- Always. Still my favourite burger place
Sunday is a different story. This day of rest is the one where effort should be made for a big meal. Unless you are going for a roast, Sunday allows for preparation and planning.
- Hot Dinners- My go to place for news.
- The Nudge- Secret openings and more for the Pop Up seen
- Zomato- The place to put reviews and see the latest trends- growing company who have taken over Urbanspoon
- Squaremeal - More reviews and interesting offers- a place not just for London but the UK
- TALK to your FRIENDS - they know you and know what you like and will be able to suggest where to go and what to do.
I hope you enjoyed the first of our Friday Foodie Updates.
Please do let me know where you are off too today, send pictures, recipes etc. Will you cook or be lazy? Michelin starred or fast food? Just make sure you eat lots.