You should put that in your blog.
Talk about this. Talk about that.
Is this blog worthy?
Just a few questions that I get, because I write a blog..
This week, for me at work it was all about IAB UK Digital Upfronts and companies showcasing their new inventory. This meant that I have not been at home too much, but I have learnt a fair bit and met some interesting people.
I also uploaded my first vlog this week and am excited about more fun.
- I made gnocchi and the first batch was okay and the second batched cooked by Laura looked amazing. (pic below)
- I met the Sorted Food guys- the guys from YouTube and they gave me some good advice.
- I overcame my fear of CokeZero and now am a huge fan. Zero Sugar may help my below, now I need to eat less sugary snacks
- Laura made tasty Thai coconut Soup.
To make the dough:
- mix a cold cup of mashed potato (put through a ricer)
- combine this with flour, a sprinkle of salt
- make a well in the middle of this mixture and crack an egg in (mix the egg)
- combine all this using a fork until you can no longer and then use your hands to make to a slightly gooey dough.
- roll out and make into small balls - mini golf balls
- chuck into salted boiling water and they are ready when they float to the top - in 2 to 4 minutes
- heat a can of chopped tomatoes in a saucepan
- add a generous amount of minced garlic
- add rosemary, basil and oregano (if fresh, crushed finely)
- add parmesan too
- then combine in the cooked gnocchi and mix together