If you are in east London and Whitechapel then you are probably there for a curry. From Bangladeshi restaurants, Indian and The more popular Pakistani restaurants there is plenty for all.
- Needoo Grill - The heir to the throne. Needoo Grill is stepping out of the shadows of Tayyabs and Lahore and is becoming THE destination for food. Their dry meat is amazing.
- Tayyabs - The classic.T he queues were legendary and as a BYO destination, it adds to the fun. Their lamb chops are great as is their Aubergine Daal
- Lahore - Another classic, just off Commercial Road. The popularity of the venue has seen it open the top floor too and it is a busy destination every night.
- Lahore One - The relation of Lahore and another place to get Lamb Chops and curries. However, the extra special here is the Naan Rolls they do. Stuffed with sheekh kebab, these are special.
- Dirty Burger - There had to be a burger destination. This Dirty Burger shares its residency with Chicken Shop too. The best of both worlds from the Soho House Group