When it becomes too difficult to choose your top 5 places within a mile radius, you know you are in for a treat. Options are key and in Soho you have plenty. I've asked friends for their input in this list and it became quite heated; so I chose myself and ignored what they said and narrowing it down to 5 was tough.
From stylish and trendy to quick eats and expensive bites, Soho has it all.
- Ceviche - Peruvian Food in London. All the classics at a great price and good service. The Don Ceviche and Lamb cutlets are two standout dishes
- Hoppers - Sir Lankan street food, Hoppers from the Gymkhana and Trishna guys is a revelation in London. Street Food at its finest, with sharing dishes to delight all.
- Social Eating House - Close to being my most favourite restaurant ever. All dishes were unreal and a true culinary experience. Treat yourself to an amazing time from the Master Mr Jason Atherton.
- Bob Bob Ricard - Elegance and Opulence. Bob Bob is fine dining to a tee. A button for champagne service says it all really. Great food all round here.
- MASH - Great Quality Meat from all around the world. Danish Rib-Eye stands out and in a former ballroom, the setting is a treat for those that come along.
I have no idea how I restricted it to five, or even these five restaurants. I am not even sure I agree with them too. Please do let me know if you agree and where I have missed out on going in Soho.