The regeneration work being put into the area means that restaurants and foodies are excited about the changes and the new places coming in. Some stables are in the Top 5 but thankfully these new additions have made the area a great destination.
- Dishoom - Great Indian Food up the road at Kings Cross, you need to know how to find it but the food is delicious.
- Caravan - Not just for breakfast. their dishes are really tasty and have a healthy feel to them . Indulging yourself doesn't make you feel guilty.
- Honest Burger - A London favourite and not rivalled in the area at all for burgers. Rosemary chips come with the burger and their specials are top picks.
- Grain Store - I have never been, however, I trust my source and therefore I would recommend you go. Catering for vegetarians but also with good meat dishes, make sure you go here.
- Kerb at Kings Cross - This is a strange one as it is not a restaurant but a food market. One of the starting venues for KERB, former traders such as Bleecker Street have given way to Mother Clucker and more. A hub of food in the centre of town.
Not a bad list and many more places popping up too. Kings Cross is becoming a destination in its own right and no longer a through road. Get ready London.