- QP LDN: Classy Italian food from the Amalfi coast. Go for their linguine, it is oh so good.
- Pollen Street Social: Mr Jason Atherton just oozes class and Pollen Street delivers as you would expect.
- Gymkhana: Great food from India. Taken from all regions with a heavy Parsee influence.
- Galvin at Windows: A restaurant with a view. Michelin starred dining included the amuse bouches and more. With great views of London
- Hakkasan Mayfair: I have never actually been to this branch, but once I see Hakkasan, I know that it is the place to visit. So in Mayfair, go here.
Let me know what you think.